HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-825-335  <<  388-825-340 >>   388-825-345

PDFWAC 388-825-340

What is required for a provider to provide respite or residential service in their home?

Unless you are related to the client, respite or residential services must take place in a home licensed by DSHS. Services are limited to those age-specific services contained in your license.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.30 [71A.12.030] and Title 71A RCW. WSR 07-23-062, § 388-825-340, filed 11/16/07, effective 12/17/07. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.12.120. WSR 05-17-135, § 388-825-340, filed 8/19/05, effective 9/19/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group