HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-825-325  <<  388-825-330 >>   388-825-335

PDFWAC 388-825-330

What is required for agencies to provide care in the home of a person with developmental disabilities?

(1) Agencies providing community first choice services, medicaid personal care, or respite services must be licensed as a home care agency or a home health agency through the department of health per chapter 246-335 WAC.
(2) If a residential agency certified per chapter 388-101 WAC wants to provide medicaid personal care or respite care in the client's home the agency must have a home care agency or home health license.
(3) If a residential agency certified per chapter 388-101 WAC only wants to provide skills acquisition under the community first choice program the agency must be contracted with the department to provide the service.
[Statutory Authority: 2014 c 139, 2014 c 166, 2015 3rd sp.s. c 4, RCW 71A.12.030, and 71A.12.120. WSR 16-17-009, § 388-825-330, filed 8/4/16, effective 9/4/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030 and 71A.12.040. WSR 10-02-101, § 388-825-330, filed 1/6/10, effective 2/6/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.12.120. WSR 05-17-135, § 388-825-330, filed 8/19/05, effective 9/19/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group