HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-823-1096  <<  388-823-1100 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 388-823-1100

How do I complain to DDA about my services or treatment?

If you have a complaint or grievance about your services or treatment, follow these steps in this order:
(1) First, contact your case resource manager or social worker by phone, in writing, email, or in person and explain your problem.
(2) If you are not happy with the results from speaking with your case resource manager or social worker, you may ask to speak with their supervisor.
(3) If steps (1) and (2) do not solve your problem, you submit your complaint in writing to the regional office.
(4) If you do not reach a solution with the regional office, you can request that your complaint be forwarded to the DDA headquarters in Olympia.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030, 71A.12.120 and 74.08.090. WSR 14-12-046, § 388-823-1100, filed 5/29/14, effective 7/1/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.10.020, 71A.12.030, 71A.12.050, 71A.12.070, 71A.16.020, 71A.16.030, 71A.16.040, 71A.16.050, and chapters 71A.10, 71A.12, and 71A.16 RCW. WSR 05-12-130, § 388-823-1100, filed 6/1/05, effective 7/2/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group