HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-818-0260  <<  388-818-0270 >>   388-818-0280

PDFWAC 388-818-0270

May a person take loaned telecommunications equipment outside the state?

(1) People must get written permission from TAS before moving their loaned telecommunications equipment from Washington state for over ninety days.
(2) TAS may grant the client permission to move telecommunications equipment from the state if it is in the best interest of the client and DSHS.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.20A.725, 43.20A.720, 2001 c 210. WSR 03-05-100, ยง 388-818-0270, filed 2/19/03, effective 3/22/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group