HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-76-10004  <<  388-76-10005 >>   388-76-10010

PDFWAC 388-76-10005


(1) Any person or entity must have a license by the department to operate an adult family home.
(2) No person or entity may provide personal care, special care, and room and board for more than one resident without a license.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 70.128.040 and chapters 70.128 and 74.34 RCW. WSR 07-21-080, § 388-76-10005, filed 10/16/07, effective 1/1/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group