HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-61A-1155  <<  388-61A-1160 >>   388-61A-1165

PDFWAC 388-61A-1160

What are the requirements for sewage and liquid wastes?

You must discharge sewage and liquid wastes into a public sewer system or septic system that has been approved by the local health authority or department.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 70.123 RCW. WSR 18-09-015, ยง 388-61A-1160, filed 4/10/18, effective 5/11/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group