Chapter 388-460 WAC

Last Update: 1/7/19


WAC Sections

388-460-0001Who may be issued cash, child care, medical and Basic Food benefits?
388-460-0005Can I choose someone to apply for Basic Food for my assistance unit?
388-460-0010Do I have an authorized representative for basic food if I live in a treatment center or group home?
388-460-0015Who will the department not allow as an authorized representative for Basic Food?
388-460-0020Who is a protective payee?
388-460-0025Who can be a protective payee?
388-460-0030When is an emergency or temporary protective payee (TANF/SFA) used?
388-460-0035When is a protective payee assigned for mismanagement of funds?
388-460-0040When does the department assign a protective payee assigned to TANF/SFA or PWA pregnant or parenting minors?
388-460-0050When is a client transferred from a protective payee to guardianship?
388-460-0055What are the protective payee's responsibilities?
388-460-0060When are protective payee plans done?
388-460-0065When is the protective payee status ended and how is a protective payee changed?
388-460-0070What are your fair hearing rights regarding protective payment?
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group