HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-14A-8105  <<  388-14A-8110 >>   388-14A-8120

PDFWAC 388-14A-8110

What happens to the money if current support is higher than the cost of care?

(1) When the division of child support (DCS) collects child support from the parent(s) of a child in foster care, DCS sends the amounts collected to the division of child and family services (DCFS), which administers foster care funds.
(2) DCFS and its office of accounting services (OAS) apply child support payments collected by DCS.
(3) DCFS and/or OAS deposits in a trust account for the child any child support payments which they don't use to reimburse foster care expenses.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090. WSR 01-03-089, ยง 388-14A-8110, filed 1/17/01, effective 2/17/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group