HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-14A-4710  <<  388-14A-4715 >>   388-14A-4800

PDFWAC 388-14A-4715

What can I do if I don't agree with DCS' decision on whether or not to prorate support?

(1) If the noncustodial parent (NCP) or custodial parent (CP) asks the division of child support (DCS) to prorate support, DCS advises the parties of its decision whether to prorate or not to prorate support for a given month.
(2) If the NCP or the CP disagrees with DCS' decision, the aggrieved party may request a conference board under WAC 388-14A-6400.
(3) Either the NCP or the CP may proceed in superior court to seek an order stating whether support should be prorated.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.330, 26.21.016, 26.23.030, 74.08.090, and 74.20.040. WSR 06-06-077, ยง 388-14A-4715, filed 2/28/06, effective 3/31/06.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group