HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-14A-4000  <<  388-14A-4010 >>   388-14A-4020

PDFWAC 388-14A-4010

Can I make the division of child support stop collection action against me?

(1) Once a noncustodial parent (NCP) fails to make payments when due, an administrative law judge may not stop collection action by DCS.
(2) The NCP may contest collection action by:
(a) Filing an action in superior court under RCW 74.20A.200 or other applicable statutes; or
(b) Requesting a conference board under WAC 388-14A-6400.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090. WSR 01-03-089, ยง 388-14A-4010, filed 1/17/01, effective 2/17/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group