HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-14A-3275  <<  388-14A-3300 >>   388-14A-3302

PDFWAC 388-14A-3300

How does the division of child support require me to make my support payments to the Washington state support registry when my support order says to pay someone else?

(1) If a support order requires the noncustodial parent (NCP) to pay support to anywhere other than the Washington state support registry (WSSR), the division of child support (DCS) may serve a notice on the NCP telling the NCP to make all future payments to the WSSR.
(2) DCS determines which notice to serve on the NCP as provided in WAC 388-14A-3302 and elsewhere in this chapter.
(3) When DCS serves a notice of support debt under RCW 74.20A.040 or a notice of support owed under RCW 26.23.110, DCS notifies the person entitled to receive the support as well as the payee under the order if appropriate. See WAC 388-14A-3315.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 26.09.105, 26.23.110, 74.04.055, 74.08.090, 74.20.040, and 74.20A.310. WSR 21-24-063, § 388-14A-3300, filed 11/29/21, effective 12/30/21. Statutory Authority: RCW 26.09.105(17), 26.18.170(19), 26.23.050(8), 26.23.110(14), 34.05.020, 34.05.060, 34.05.220, 74.08.090, 74.20.040, 74.20A.055(9), and 74.20A.056(11). WSR 11-12-006, § 388-14A-3300, filed 5/19/11, effective 6/19/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 34.05.310 (4)(d). WSR 03-20-072, § 388-14A-3300, filed 9/29/03, effective 10/30/03. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090. WSR 01-03-089, § 388-14A-3300, filed 1/17/01, effective 2/17/01.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group