HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-14A-2090  <<  388-14A-2095 >>   388-14A-2097

PDFWAC 388-14A-2095

What if I don't agree with the case closure notice?

(1) Only the person who applied for support enforcement services, also known as the recipient of services, may request a hearing to challenge closure of a case.
(2) If the recipient of services requests a hearing, the other party may participate in the hearing.
(3) The closure of a child support case does not stop the custodial parent or noncustodial parent from filing an application for support enforcement services in the future, but the reason for closure may affect whether the division of child support will open a new case.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 26.23.035, 34.05.220(1), 74.20A.310, 45 C.F.R. 303.11, 45 C.F.R. 303.100. WSR 01-03-089, ยง 388-14A-2095, filed 1/17/01, effective 2/17/01. Formerly WAC 388-14-423.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group