HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-1950  <<  388-106-1955 >>   388-106-1960

PDFWAC 388-106-1955

What do I pay for if I receive MAC or TSOA services?

You, as a caregiver or a care receiver, will not be required to pay toward the cost of your MAC or TSOA services. This means that neither estate recovery nor participation towards cost of care are required.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090. WSR 18-08-033, ยง 388-106-1955, filed 3/27/18, effective 4/27/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group