HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-0320  <<  388-106-0325 >>   388-106-0330

PDFWAC 388-106-0325

How do I pay for COPES services?

Depending on your income and resources, you may be required to pay participation toward the cost of your care, as outlined in WAC 182-515-1505. If you have nonexempt income that exceeds the cost of COPES services, you may retain the difference. If you are receiving services in:
(1) Your own home, you are allowed to keep some of your income for a maintenance allowance.
(2) In a residential facility, you must use your income to pay for your room and board and services. You are allowed to keep some of your income for personal needs allowance (PNA). The department determines the amount of PNA that you may keep. The department pays the facility for the difference between what you pay and the department-set rate for the facility. The department pays the residential care facility from the first day of service through the:
(a) Last day of service when the medicaid resident dies in the facility; or
(b) Day of service before the day the medicaid resident is discharged.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090 and 74.09.520. WSR 15-03-038, § 388-106-0325, filed 1/12/15, effective 2/12/15; WSR 05-11-082, § 388-106-0325, filed 5/17/05, effective 6/17/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group