HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-106-0020  <<  388-106-0025 >>   388-106-0030

PDFWAC 388-106-0025

How do I apply for long-term care services?

To apply for long-term care services, you must request an assessment from the department and submit a medicaid application.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520. WSR 05-11-082, ยง 388-106-0025, filed 5/17/05, effective 6/17/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group