HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
388-02-0360  <<  388-02-0365 >>   388-02-0370

PDFWAC 388-02-0365

How does a party convert how a hearing is held or how the witnesses or parties appear?

(1) If a party wants to convert the hearing or change how their witnesses or other parties appear, the party must contact OAH to request the change.
(2) The ALJ may schedule a prehearing conference to determine if the request should be granted.
(3) If the ALJ grants the request, the ALJ reschedules the hearing or changes how the witness or party appears.
(4) If the ALJ denies the request, the ALJ must issue a written order that includes findings of fact supporting why the request was denied.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.020. WSR 00-18-059, ยง 388-02-0365, filed 9/1/00, effective 10/2/00.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group