HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
365-212-070  <<  365-212-080 >>   365-212-090

PDFWAC 365-212-080

What documentation must I provide to be reimbursed for a down payment on another home?

Applicants must provide proof of down payment expenses that includes:
(1) A copy of the purchase and sale agreement; and
(2) One of the following forms of documentation:
(a) Canceled checks to the retailer or private party that detail the transaction;
(b) A copy of the department of licensing's title-transfer form for your home;
(c) A copy of the receipt for the purchase; or
(d) Any other proof of down payment as determined by the department.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 59.21 RCW, RCW 43.330.040. WSR 03-07-036, ยง 365-212-080, filed 3/13/03, effective 4/13/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group