HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
365-212-060  <<  365-212-070 >>   365-212-080

PDFWAC 365-212-070

What documentation must I provide as adequate proof a home cannot be relocated?

Applicants who dispose of their homes must provide:
(1) The demolition certificate from the county; and
(2) One of the following:
(a) A detailed receipt from the disposal site, landfill or other recipient of your demolished home; or
(b) Any other documentation determined by the department to constitute adequate proof.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 59.21 RCW, RCW 43.330.040. WSR 03-07-036, ยง 365-212-070, filed 3/13/03, effective 4/13/03.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group