HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
357-46-170  <<  357-46-175 >>   357-46-180

PDFWAC 357-46-175

Can an employee appeal a disability separation?

A permanent employee who has been separated due to disability may appeal the separation as provided in chapter 357-52 WAC unless separation is at the employee's request.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06 RCW. WSR 04-18-114, ยง 357-46-175, filed 9/1/04, effective 7/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group