HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
357-16-055  <<  357-16-060 >>   357-16-065

PDFWAC 357-16-060

Must employers use a standardized application form when recruiting?

General government employers must use the standard application for employment prescribed by the director or an application form approved by the director. Higher education employers may develop their own application forms without director approval.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06 RCW. WSR 05-01-188, ยง 357-16-060, filed 12/21/04, effective 7/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group