HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
357-04-070  <<  357-04-075 >>   357-04-080

PDFWAC 357-04-075

Must higher education employers designate a personnel officer?

Each higher education institution and higher education related board must designate an officer to perform duties as personnel officer as provided in RCW 41.06.510.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.06 RCW. WSR 05-01-203, ยง 357-04-075, filed 12/21/04, effective 7/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group