HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
352-18-023  <<  352-18-024 >>   352-18-030

PDFWAC 352-18-024

What do I do if I disagree with the results of the criminal background check?

(1) Job applicants, volunteers, and independent contractors who do not pass the criminal background check are entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of any information contained in their background check. Contact may be made with Washington state parks human resources or the volunteer programs to review the information.
(2) Disqualified individuals may provide, in writing, justification/explanation with supporting documentation to the state parks director requesting further consideration at P.O. Box 42650, Olympia, WA 98504.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 79A.05.030, 79A.05.070, 79A.05.075, and 79A.05.065. WSR 08-24-006, § 352-18-024, filed 11/20/08, effective 12/21/08. Statutory Authority: RCW 79A.05.070 and 79A.05.030(10). WSR 07-24-001, § 352-18-024, filed 11/21/07, effective 12/22/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group