HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
332-08-355  <<  332-08-365 >>   332-08-375

PDFWAC 332-08-365

Oil and gas drilling—Summary judgment.

May the parties move for summary judgment on some or all issues? Yes. A request to resolve an issue (claim) may be brought as a motion for summary judgment so long as the motion complies with the timing requirements of any prehearing order. A motion for summary judgment may be granted and an order issued if the written record shows that there is no genuine issue as to any material fact and that the moving party is entitled to judgment as a matter of law.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.220. WSR 08-16-095, § 332-08-365, filed 8/5/08, effective 9/5/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group