HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
332-08-111  <<  332-08-121 >>   332-08-122

PDFWAC 332-08-121

Derelict and abandoned vesselFiling location.

Where must I file my appeal? The owner or lien holder of an abandoned or derelict vessel must file any notice of appeal concerning a decision to take temporary possession or custody of a vessel or the amount owed to the department under chapter 79.100 RCW with the pollution control hearings board and must serve a copy of the appeal on the department at the following addresses:
Pollution Control Hearings Board
Physical Address:
1111 Israel Road S.W., Suite 301
Tumwater, WA 98501
Mailing Address:
MS 40903
Olympia, WA 98504-0903
Department of Natural Resources
Aquatic Resources Division
Derelict Vessel Removal Program
Physical Address:
1111 Washington St. S.E.
Olympia, WA 98501
Mailing Address:
MS 47027
Olympia, WA 98504-7027
[Statutory Authority: RCW 79.100.150. WSR 14-11-003, § 332-08-121, filed 5/7/14, effective 7/1/14. Statutory Authority: 2010 c 210. WSR 12-19-035, § 332-08-121, filed 9/12/12, effective 10/13/12. Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.220. WSR 08-16-095, § 332-08-121, filed 8/5/08, effective 9/5/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group