HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
332-08-101  <<  332-08-111 >>   332-08-121

PDFWAC 332-08-111

Derelict and abandoned vesselAppeal deadline.

When must I file my appeal? The owner or lien holder of an abandoned or derelict vessel may file a notice of appeal regarding a decision or action of the department under chapter 79.100 RCW with the pollution control hearings board. A written request for a hearing related to the decision or action must be filed with the pollution control hearings board and served on the department in accordance with RCW 43.21B.230 (2) and (3) within thirty days of the date the department acquires custody of the vessel under RCW 79.100.040, or if the vessel is redeemed before the department acquires custody, no later than thirty days after the date of redemption.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 79.100.150. WSR 14-11-003, § 332-08-111, filed 5/7/14, effective 7/1/14. Statutory Authority: 2010 c 210. WSR 12-19-035, § 332-08-111, filed 9/12/12, effective 10/13/12. Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.220. WSR 08-16-095, § 332-08-111, filed 8/5/08, effective 9/5/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group