HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-94A-020  <<  308-94A-025 >>   308-94A-030

PDFWAC 308-94A-025

Temporary off-road/nonhighway vehicle use permit application.

What information does the department require when I apply for a temporary off-road/nonhighway vehicle use permit? An application for a temporary off-road/nonhighway vehicle use permit must include the following:
(1) Name and address of the applicant;
(2) Off-road or nonhighway vehicle plate or registration number if registered in another state;
(3) Make and year of vehicle;
(4) Expiration date of the foreign state registration;
(5) Vehicle identification number;
(6) Appropriate fees; and
(7) Signature of registered owner(s).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 46.01.110. WSR 01-13-008, § 308-94A-025, filed 6/8/01, effective 7/9/01; WSR 99-24-013, § 308-94A-025, filed 11/22/99, effective 12/23/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group