HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-77-280  <<  308-77-290 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 308-77-290

Dishonored checks.

(1) What will happen if my check is dishonored? The department will take collection action to recover any amounts owing and require all subsequent payments to be made in guaranteed funds, such as cash, cashier's check, or money order.
(2) Are there any additional fees charged for a dishonored check? Yes, a handling fee will be charged by the department for each dishonored check.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 82.38.260. WSR 09-07-075, § 308-77-290, filed 3/16/09, effective 4/16/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 46.01.110, 82.36.435, 82.38.260, 82.42.040, 46.87.010(2). WSR 00-08-032, § 308-77-290, filed 3/28/00, effective 4/28/00.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group