HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
308-77-106  <<  308-77-108 >>   308-77-109

PDFWAC 308-77-108

Special rules and requirements for fuel tax refunds.

Can I claim a refund for motor vehicle fuel used in my unlicensed off-road vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, and snowmobiles? Yes, only if the motor vehicle fuel is used for nonrecreational purposes such as farming, logging, and construction. An off-road vehicle (ORV) permit is considered a license. Off-road vehicles, all-terrain vehicles, and snowmobiles are defined in RCW 46.09.310 and 46.10.300.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 82.38.260. WSR 16-13-049, ยง 308-77-108, filed 6/9/16, effective 7/10/16.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group