HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-403A-190  <<  296-403A-195 >>   296-403A-200

PDFWAC 296-403A-195

Incident reporting.

(1) Amusement structure/ride owner(s) and/or operator(s) must report to the department:
(a) Any incident or accident where evacuation of a ride results from an electrical or mechanical malfunction or when emergency personnel are required to assist in the evacuation; and
(b) Any incident/accident involving an amusement ride or structure involving personal injury that requires medical treatment, other than ordinary first aid. Medical treatment other than ordinary first aid means treatment beyond that which occurs at the location of the incident/accident and is provided by or under the supervision of a physician licensed to practice medicine, and the treatment is in response to a medical concern that is related directly to the incident/accident.
(2) Reports meeting the above criteria must be made in writing within twenty-four hours after any incident/accident. This report may be faxed to a phone number supplied by the department followed by the original report in the mail. The report must include a detailed description of all available facts regarding the incident/accident for review by the department. After review, the department may require the amusement ride or structure to be inspected by an amusement ride inspector before continuing the operation of the ride or structure. When the department revokes a ride operating permit, a complete and detailed account of the incident/accident must be provided to the department before a new operating permit will be issued following an incident/accident.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 19.28.010, 19.28.031, 19.28.061, 19.28.101, 19.28.171, 19.28.191, 19.28.201, 19.28.251, 19.28.271, 19.28.311, 19.28.321, 67.42.020, 67.42.025, 67.42.050, and chapters 19.28 and 67.42 RCW. WSR 02-21-103, ยง 296-403A-195, filed 10/22/02, effective 11/22/02.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group