HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-400A-031  <<  296-400A-032 >>   296-400A-033

PDFWAC 296-400A-032

How do I obtain a temporary permit?

If you qualify, you can obtain a temporary permit by applying to the department and paying both the examination application fee and the temporary permit fee shown in WAC 296-400A-045.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.106.050, [18.106.]070, [18.106.]110, [18.106.]125, [18.106.]140 and [18.106.]270. WSR 97-11-052, ยง 296-400A-032, filed 5/20/97, effective 6/30/97.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group