HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-310-180  <<  296-310-190 >>   296-310-200

PDFWAC 296-310-190

Suit by department for unpaid wages or damages.

(1) RCW 19.30.160(4) authorizes the department to sue a violator and its surety on behalf of an employee to recover unpaid wages and other damages. The department is not required to bring suit and, in its sole discretion, may decide not to do so in any case. The department also shall not sue on behalf of any employee who has already brought a suit against the violator and its surety in the matter.
(2) The department may file a suit against the violator and its surety at any time and without regard to whether administrative proceedings have been exhausted.
(3) The department may include in any suit a request for an injunction against the violator.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 19.30.130. WSR 86-01-027 (Order 85-34), ยง 296-310-190, filed 12/11/85.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group