HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-310-080  <<  296-310-090 >>   296-310-100

PDFWAC 296-310-090

Change in business structure, name, address, or number of employees.

(1) If a contractor changes its business structure (for example, if it changes from a partnership to a corporation, or if the partners in a partnership change), the contractor must apply for a new license in the manner required by WAC 296-310-020. If a contractor does not obtain a new license after a change in its business structure, its previous license may be invalid.
(2) If a contractor changes its name or address, it must notify the department within ten days.
(3) If a contractor begins employing agricultural employees, or increases the number of its employees, so that the bond or security is insufficient for that number of employees, the contractor must obtain a new bond or security in the amount required by WAC 296-310-050 and submit it to the department. The department need not issue a notice to increase the amount of bond or security in this situation.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 19.30.130. WSR 86-01-027 (Order 85-34), ยง 296-310-090, filed 12/11/85.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group