HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150T-0700  <<  296-150T-0710 >>   296-150T-0720

PDFWAC 296-150T-0710

Must manufacturers of factory-built temporary worker housing structures notify you of a change in business name or address?

(1) If you are moving, notify us in writing prior to a change of business name or address.
(2) Your notice must include the change of name and address.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.480. WSR 99-12-079, ยง 296-150T-0710, filed 5/28/99, effective 6/28/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group