HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150T-0230  <<  296-150T-0250 >>   296-150T-0300

PDFWAC 296-150T-0250

How do I replace lost or damaged insignia?

(1) If an insignia is lost or damaged after it is attached to your factory-built temporary worker housing structure you may obtain a replacement insignia.
(2) You should contact us and provide the following information:
(a) Your name, address, and telephone number;
(b) The name of the manufacturer;
(c) The serial number;
(d) The manufacturer number (T#), if available;
(e) The insignia number, if available; and
(f) The required fee. (See WAC 296-150T-3000.)
(3) If we can determine that your unit previously had an insignia, we will attach an insignia to your unit once we receive your insignia fee. (See WAC 296-150T-3000.)
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.480. WSR 99-12-079, ยง 296-150T-0250, filed 5/28/99, effective 6/28/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group