HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150R-0140  <<  296-150R-0200 >>   296-150R-0210

PDFWAC 296-150R-0200

Who should obtain recreational vehicle insignia?

(1) If you manufacture recreational vehicles to be sold or leased in Washington, you must purchase either a state-plan or self-certifiedinsignia for each vehicle.
(2) Individuals that build recreational vehicles to sell or lease in Washington must purchase an insignia.
(3) If you have a vehicle with either a state-plan or self-certified insignia and you plan to alter or have another person alter it, you must obtain an alteration insignia from us.
You do not need to purchase our insignia if you manufacture recreational vehicles in Washington for sale outside the state.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340 and 43.22.420. WSR 97-16-043, § 296-150R-0200, filed 7/31/97, effective 12/1/97. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, § 296-150R-0200, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group