HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150M-0410  <<  296-150M-0500 >>   296-150M-0530

PDFWAC 296-150M-0500

When must an inspection be requested?

(1) You must purchase a permit and request an inspection from the department, if you are altering a manufactured home. Note: Purchasing the permit is not the same as requesting the permit. You may request an inspection online at the L&I website, in person at the time of purchase, or by calling an L&I office.
(2) You must request an inspection by the local enforcement agency, for manufactured home installations. Note: In some jurisdictions it may be the department that performs the installation inspection.
(3) The installation of manufactured homes must be enforced and fees charged by the counties and cities in the same manner the State Building Code is enforced under RCW 19.27.050.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22 RCW. WSR 16-01-163, § 296-150M-0500, filed 12/22/15, effective 2/1/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, § 296-150M-0500, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group