HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150M-0307  <<  296-150M-0309 >>   296-150M-0310

PDFWAC 296-150M-0309

How do I apply for alteration approval and obtain an alteration insignia?

(1) To apply for alteration approval and the alteration insignia, you must:
(a) Complete an alteration permit form and an application for alteration insignia. You may purchase a permit online at the L&I website or by visiting the nearest L&I office.
(b) If applying using paper forms, submit the completed forms to the department, with the first hour of inspection fee and alteration insignia fee. Alterations requiring more than one inspection shall have the first hour inspection fee paid to the department prior to additional inspections. (See WAC 296-150M-3000.)
(2) The request for inspection of your alteration should be at least five days before the date you want the inspection.
(3) Once we approve your alteration, we will attach the alteration insignia to your manufactured home.
Specifications, engineering data, and test results should be available for our inspector. If applicable, your approved design plan must also be available during the inspection.
(4) The department will provide written approval in the form of a fire safety certificate to the owner. The owner is required to forward this information to the authority having jurisdiction (AHJ) and/or county treasurer's office in which the mobile home will be located, if the mobile home passes the department's fire safety alteration inspection.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22 RCW. WSR 16-01-163, § 296-150M-0309, filed 12/22/15, effective 2/1/16. Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22 RCW and 2005 c 399. WSR 05-24-020, § 296-150M-0309, filed 11/29/05, effective 1/1/06. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340 and 43.22.480. WSR 99-13-010, § 296-150M-0309, filed 6/4/99, effective 7/5/99.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group