HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150M-0260  <<  296-150M-0300 >>   296-150M-0302

PDFWAC 296-150M-0300

What approval do I need to alter a manufactured home?

If you alter a manufactured home in Washington state, you must purchase permits prior to making an alteration. This includes:
(1) Alterations made by a contractor working for a homeowner;
(2) Alterations made by a homeowner to their own home;
(3) Alterations made by a dealer after a manufactured home is sold; and
(4) The person or contractor performing the work is responsible for purchasing the permit and abatement of corrections, if applicable.
The homeowner can't purchase a permit on behalf of the contractor.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22 RCW. WSR 16-01-163, § 296-150M-0300, filed 12/22/15, effective 2/1/16; WSR 08-12-041, § 296-150M-0300, filed 5/30/08, effective 6/30/08. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, § 296-150M-0300, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group