HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150M-0060  <<  296-150M-0100 >>   296-150M-0120

PDFWAC 296-150M-0100

What happens if I disagree with your decision regarding my compliance with the federal standards, or this chapter?

(1) If we determine that you are in violation with the federal standards, or this chapter, you will receive a notice of noncompliance.
(2) If you disagree with our decision, you can submit a written request for a hearing, stating why you disagree.
(3) After we receive your hearing request, we will:
(a) Schedule a hearing within thirty days after we receive your request.
(b) Notify you of the time, date, and place for the hearing. If you fail to appear, your case will be dismissed.
(c) Hear your case.
(d) Send you written notice of our decision.
If you disagree with our decision, you may appeal it under the Administrative Procedure Act (chapter 34.05 RCW).
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 43.22 and 43.22A RCW. WSR 22-01-193, § 296-150M-0100, filed 12/21/21, effective 1/31/22. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340 and 43.22.420. WSR 97-16-043, § 296-150M-0100, filed 7/31/97, effective 12/1/97. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. WSR 96-21-146, § 296-150M-0100, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group