HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-150I-0400  <<  296-150I-0410 >>   296-150I-3000

PDFWAC 296-150I-0410

What are the requirements if a home is damaged during transit or during set-up?

(1) Manufactured and mobile homes that are structurally damaged during transportation or when being set up on a new or secondary set-up and are repaired at a location other than the manufacturer's facility shall require an approval with labor and industries.
The repair and inspection shall be performed to either:
(a) Plans approved by the manufacturer's design approval primary inspection agency; or
(b) Plans approved by an engineer or architect licensed in Washington and have the plans approved by the FAS plan review section;
(2) Electrical and plumbing alterations to the damaged manufactured/mobile home shall be performed by a Washington state licensed electrician and/or plumber.
Damaged home is taken back to the factory.
Minor damage such as shingles, broken window(s), paint damage, minor siding damage, torn bottom paper etc., would not require a permit.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22A RCW and 2009 c 464 [564]. WSR 10-06-043, § 296-150I-0410, filed 2/23/10, effective 4/1/10. Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22A RCW and 2007 c 432. WSR 08-12-040, § 296-150I-0410, filed 5/30/08, effective 6/30/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group