HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
296-14A-080  <<  296-14A-090 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 296-14A-090

Prior agreements.

(1) How can I get a copy of a prior settlement agreement? The department must keep copies of all final structured settlement agreements. Any party who is actively negotiating a new structured settlement agreement can request a copy of prior agreements involving the same worker, if any exist, from the department.
(2) What is active negotiation? Parties will be considered in active negotiations when the requirements of RCW 51.04.063(1) have been met, one hundred eighty days have passed since the claim was received by the department or self-insurer, the order allowing the claim is final and:
(a) All parties have agreed to attempt to resolve the claim(s) through a structured settlement agreement;
(b) The parties are discussing potential resolutions; and
(c) No resolution has been reached.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 51.04.020, 51.04.030, and 2011 1st sp.s. c 37 § 305. WSR 12-07-065, § 296-14A-090, filed 3/20/12, effective 4/20/12.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group