HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
284-34-190  <<  284-34-200 >>   284-34-210

PDFWAC 284-34-200

Do insurers have to file experience reports?

Each authorized insurer in this state must file an annual report of consumer credit insurance written on a calendar year basis. The insurer must file the report with the commissioner and the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC). The report must:
(1) Use the Credit Insurance Supplement - Annual Statement Blank approved by the NAIC;
(2) Contain data separately for each state. An insurer may not use an allocation of its country-wide experience; and
(3) Be filed by the due date in the instructions to the annual statement.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060, 48.30.010, 48.34.100, and 48.34.110. WSR 05-02-076 (Matter No. R 2002-02), ยง 284-34-200, filed 1/4/05, effective 4/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group