HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
284-24E-050  <<  284-24E-060 >>   284-24E-063

PDFWAC 284-24E-060

What types of settled claims must be reported to the commissioner?

If a medical malpractice claim is actionable under chapter 7.70 RCW and the claimant receives an indemnity payment from an insuring entity, self-insurer, facility or provider, the claimant or his or her attorney must report claim settlement data to the commissioner.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060, 48.140.060, and 7.70.140. WSR 07-12-057 (Matter No. R 2006-02), ยง 284-24E-060, filed 6/4/07, effective 7/22/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group