HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
284-24D-300  <<  284-24D-310 >>   284-24D-320

PDFWAC 284-24D-310

What information must be reported if the court does not itemize damages or a claim is settled by the parties?

When reporting claims under RCW 48.140.030 (10)(b), the reporting entity must report losses on a gross basis, including:
(1) The total amount of the verdict, judgment, or settlement;
(2) The gross amount paid to indemnify the claimant;
(3) Paid and estimated economic damages; and
(4) Allocated loss adjustment expenses paid by the insuring entities and the insured.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 48.02.060, 48.140.060, and 7.70.140. WSR 07-12-057 (Matter No. R 2006-02), ยง 284-24D-310, filed 6/4/07, effective 7/22/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group