HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
257-10-400  <<  257-10-420 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 257-10-420

How can a consumer/employer obtain emergency or critical personal care back-up referrals?

A consumer/employer must complete an application with the referral registry office. Registry applications can be obtained by contacting the local source of registry operations. Although a consumer/employer must complete the application process he/she is not required to have previously used the registry prior to requesting back-up referrals.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.39A.280(3) and 74.39A.250 (1)(a)-(h). WSR 05-14-113, ยง 257-10-420, filed 7/1/05, effective 8/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group