HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
257-10-240  <<  257-10-260 >>   257-10-280

PDFWAC 257-10-260

Who must be notified if a complaint is received about an individual provider?

If, in the course of carrying out its duties, the authority or its designee identifies concerns regarding the services being provided by an individual provider, the authority or its designee must notify the relevant area agency on aging case manager or DSHS social worker regarding such concerns per RCW 74.39A.250 (1)(h).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.39A.280(3) and 74.39A.250 (1)(a)-(h). WSR 05-14-113, ยง 257-10-260, filed 7/1/05, effective 8/1/05.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group