HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-822-150  <<  246-822-160 >>   246-822-170

PDFWAC 246-822-160

Foreign degree equivalency.

Applicants who obtained their education outside of the United States and its territories must have their academic degree(s) validated as substantially equivalent to the baccalaureate, master's, or doctorate degree conferred by a regionally accredited college or university recognized by the council on postsecondary education at the time the applicant completed the required degree.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.040. WSR 91-02-049 (Order 121), recodified as § 246-822-160, filed 12/27/90, effective 1/31/91. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.138.070. WSR 89-17-071, § 308-177-180, filed 8/16/89, effective 9/16/89.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group