HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
246-12-400  <<  246-12-410 >>   246-12-420

PDFWAC 246-12-410

How to obtain an initial retired volunteer medical worker license.

(1) To obtain an initial retired volunteer medical worker license, a person must:
(a) Meet the requirements in WAC 246-12-400;
(b) Submit an application on forms approved by the secretary; and
(c) Submit proof of current registration as a volunteer emergency worker with a local organization for emergency services or management.
(2) There is no application fee.
(3) The retired volunteer medical worker's initial license expires on the person's third birthday after issuance and may be renewed as provided in WAC 246-12-430.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 18.130.050 and 18.130.360. WSR 07-21-133, ยง 246-12-410, filed 10/23/07, effective 12/1/07.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group