HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
230-03-185  <<  230-03-190 >>   230-03-192

PDFWAC 230-03-190

Applying for a distributor license.

You must apply for a distributor license if you:
(1) Buy or otherwise obtain a finished piece of gambling equipment for use in authorized gambling activities from another person and sell or provide that gambling equipment to a third person for resale, display, or use; or
(2) Are a manufacturer who sells or provides gambling equipment you do not make to any other person for resale, display, or use; or
(3) Service and repair authorized gambling equipment. However, distributors must not add, modify, or alter the gambling equipment; or
(4) Modify gambling equipment using materials provided by manufacturers to upgrade equipment to current technology; or
(5) Buy or lease a group 12 amusement game from another licensee and sell or lease the group 12 amusement game to an amusement game licensee; or
(6) Provide training to licensed and potential punch board/pull-tab operators for compensation; or
(7) Provide assistance to gambling license applicants or licensees seeking gambling license renewal for compensation.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 9.46.070. WSR 19-15-060, § 230-03-190, filed 7/15/19, effective 8/15/19; WSR 18-05-026, § 230-03-190, filed 2/9/18, effective 5/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 9.46.070, 9.46.0201. WSR 16-19-015, § 230-03-190, filed 9/8/16, effective 10/9/16; WSR 16-08-033 (Order 718), § 230-03-190, filed 3/30/16, effective 4/30/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 9.46.070. WSR 06-07-157 (Order 457), § 230-03-190, filed 3/22/06, effective 1/1/08.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group