HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
220-360-400  <<  220-360-410 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 220-360-410

Puget Sound whiting endorsementTransfer.

(1) A person may transfer a Puget Sound whiting endorsement to that person's spouse or natural or step-child only. The person making the transfer is required to show proof of the relationship. Acceptable proof is a marriage certificate, birth certificate, or decree of adoption. A Puget Sound whiting endorsement will only be transferred to a person who has a valid trawl license, and transfer must be documented at the department's licensing division.
(2) A person may transfer a Puget Sound whiting endorsement from one vessel to another vessel by making application at the department's licensing division for a transfer of the person's trawl license from the first vessel to the second vessel, and informing the licensing division, in writing, that the person is additionally transferring the Puget Sound whiting endorsement. In the case of an individual having more than one trawl license, the transfer of the Puget Sound whiting endorsement from one vessel to a second vessel will be made in substantially the same form as if a trawl license was being transferred.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 77.04.012, 77.04.013, 77.04.020, 77.04.055, and 77.12.047. WSR 17-05-112 (Order 17-04), recodified as § 220-360-410, filed 2/15/17, effective 3/18/17. Statutory Authority: RCW 75.08.080. WSR 87-04-003 (Order 87-03), § 220-87-020, filed 1/22/87.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group